In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Thursday, August 07, 2008

The Routine

Yup. Life is pretty calm at the moment. Soon, all that will change.

In a few short weeks, the school routine will begin again and I will be working my two jobs and teaching two classes, and taking an evening class (finance!). It's going to be nuts. I'm going to be going insane.

That's why I'm enjoying myself now. I don't think I'll get a chance to work at my own pace again for quite a while. This sleeping in, and handling tasks as they come to the forefront of my mind is not a luxury that I normally get to have. Instead, I handle things in the order of the crisis they present me.

I'm trying to do some work now that will make my fall easier, but I know that there is still going to be a ton going on.

I'm also adjusting to a routine without some of my friends. They moved away at the beginning of the summer. However, because I don't have a routine, I don't think I really noticed the change. Once I get back into work and classes and busy, I'm afraid that I'm going to lose touch with them.

Fall will bring with it its own stresses. If I can take care of myself now, I can handle whatever comes at me.

I will be OK.

I am cared for.

I will FLOURISH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home