In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Miss Me?

I've not been on my blog much lately (as you can tell). I'm hitting a point when the blog has to be set aside for a while. At the moment, I have too much responsibility. I'm being pulled in several different directions, and I don't feel like I'm doing any one thing very effectively.

I know, poor me. Everyone has issues. This period of "too much" was foreseen, so I can't complain about it too much. I knew that the forces would collide at this time. I'm hoping I can get through it unscathed. I don't want to complain too much, because I do realize how good I have it.

Really, I just need to buckle down and do what I can. The rest will be what it is. And I'll be OK with that.

In the meantime, I hope you'll come back to visit soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about some news about what you are up to. when are you going to visit your family?
Hope everything is fine. G

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home