In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Monday, April 14, 2008

Successful Weekend

By all accounts, our fund raising weekend went well. We haven't gotten the money from Friday and Sunday (they are putting all the cash into one check for us). But on Saturday, we got $570. I also went to the MCC church in town, and they presented me with a check for $1300. They had been collecting money for the month of March for The Naming Project. $1300 is about half of our camp budget, so we are doing well this year!

I think that people are starting to know what The Naming Project is. It feels easier this year than it has in the past. That's good, because I feel like I have less time to dedicate to TNP than I have in the past.

I long for a day, when we can be established and not have to feel like a start-up all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home