In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Update

I was alerted that my faithful readers were getting concerned for me (thanks, Grandma!), so I had better give you a brief update.

I'm still working my way through the March Madness. On Monday and Tuesday, I hosted and facilitated an Inter-Religious Dialog between three theologians of the Abrahamic faiths. It was a good event. Much could be improved upon, but it was a good start.

Currently, I'm at work, getting ready to take students on a retreat. Some might complain that they have to work on a Saturday. However, this retreat involves getting a professional massage, so it won't be so bad!

In a week, we leave for New Orleans to do some recovery work. This is a Spring Break trip for my college. There are 26 of us total, students and staff. Last year was a great experience, so I look forward to more of the same.

After that, I'm off to a board meeting for Lutherans Concerned...

And then March ends. It's a very full month, but I've been able to make it through so far.

I'll report more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home