In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Stop Light?


I had a dream last night.

I dreamt I was back at the house I was growing up in. We were attempting to find people to tutor these really hard courses in chemistry and biology (which is part of my current job). I was asking high school classmates if they could take any of these classes on. For some reason, we went out to the mailbox to get the mail.

Here's where I need to explain something about the house I grew up in. We lived deep in the woods. My parents have (yes, they still live there) 10 acres. While they have a huge lawn, it is buried in a very wooded area. The mailbox is on the highway, so it can be quite a long walk to get to the mailbox.

So, anyway, we were at the mailbox, and these cars are all stopped on the highway. They seemed to be waiting for me to get the mail. Usually, cars can just drive by (when there are actually cars, which isn't that often). I thought this was strange, until I looked up. Then I saw that there was a huge traffic light to direct the traffic from the highway, the small county road opposite of our driveway, and our driveway.

Why on earth did we get a traffic light? As I said, there is barely any traffic on our highway. There isn't even a stop light in town. What was going on there. I was shocked and surprised.

Of course, now I realize that it was just a strange dream. Everything is back to how I remember it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home