In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Thursday, August 17, 2006

My Accounting Ministry

Now that we are back from camp, I need to write some checks and pay some bills for The Naming Project. I think that sometimes it's easy to forget that paying bills and doing bookkeeping is an important part of our ministry. It would be great if I could just run around the world without a thought to money. However, without good bookkeeping, our ministry would collapse.

Of course, if the money was flowing like milk and honey, then I'd hire a bookkeeper who really knows what to do. Then the pressure would be off of me to account for all our money. We are not at that point yet, but I'm hoping that we will get there soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home