In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Lovely Ms. Julie Andrews

I won theatre tickets for tonight. I am a big fan of the theatre, so I'm very much looking forward to the evening.

The play that we are seeing is The Boy Friend. It is the directorial debut for Julie Andrews. I believe this was the first musical Ms. Andrews did in the United States. After that, she went on to bigger and better things.

Ms. Andrews will be present this evening to help with the publicity. I wonder if she will make an appearance to the crowd? Usually the director is never seen (and often not present on a tour). I think that she is the big "draw" for the whole show.

I did not win the grand prize. That was a pass to a party after the show where the winner will meet Ms. Andrews. But I'm OK with my own prize. I'm excited for a night of theatre. I don't know much about the plot, but I'll enjoy myself anyway.

Heck, I'll take free tickets to anything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home