In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Monday, November 21, 2005

Need To Sleep

I'm beat. I'll be going to bed in just a moment. I can feel the beginnings of an illness coming on. I don't want to get sick...Especially over Thanksgiving...Especially with my family here. I want to drink lots of fluids and go to sleep.

Another factor is that my sister still has mono. She got it in June, and it's still with her. It's making me very aware of how good a candidate I could be for mono myself.

Here's the complicating factor. RENT starts on Wednesday. I have a group of friends who are all interested in going, but they want/need to go to the late show (starts at 10:00). I'm up for it, but I need to rest up before hand. Maybe I can stave off illness and still get to see the excitement of RENT on it's opening night.

Here's hoping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home