In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

The Run-Up

I think that the days leading up to a major trip are so incredibly stressful. I want to make sure that things go OK while I'm gone, so I'm trying to attend to every little detail...and not doing a very good job of it.

My work has a lot going on, so I'm trying to make sure that everyone knows what they need to know.

I still have a couple of things to do to complete the MBA program. I don't think it's going to be done before I leave.

I'm "sort of" packed. We go through this debate about packing/wearing nice clothes or just packing clothes that you can throw away at the end of the trip. I'm not wearing really grubby clothes, but I am wearing some stuff that went out of fashion a while ago (probably before I even bought them).

My family is here, and we are getting ourselves excited for the trip. However, our to-do list is quite long.

What I like is that when I leave for the vacation, my mind goes away from all the stuff that I'm supposed to be worrying about. Then I can truly relax.

I'll try to post some updates and photos here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home