In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Missing

Yes, I've been missing for quite a while. My little post of a Glee trailer is a total cop out. I know. I'm a bad blogger.

BAD BLOGGER!

So, what's going on with my life? Lots.

I'm nearly done with the MBA program. We only have two classes left. Graduation is at the end of June. Richard's family and my family are coming for the big occasion and a big party. A fun time will be had by all.

But first...we are taking a vacation to Iceland! Yes, we are going to spend 10 days in Iceland. We are going to sit in a geo-thermal hot spring. We are going to climb a mountain. We are going to see a geyser.

Fun fact: In Iceland, there is a geyser named Geysir. We get the word geyser from the name of this thing. Cool huh?

People have been asking, "Why Iceland?" My first answer is "Why not?" My second answer is that the country is in a very bad recession, worse than in the US. They had set up huge banking systems and the entire thing collapsed. The country is bankrupt. Ergo, things are less expensive than they would normally be. It seemed like a good time to take advantage of some low prices and pump a little extra cash into the country.

The trip will consist of me, Richard, and my parents. I've been told that we get wireless, so I can probably post while we are there. Hopefully, we can put some photos up as well.

I'll try to get better about the blogging thing. I think that Facebook is taking over what energy I had for blogging.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vic Mansfield said...

I waiting for the pictures! Congrats on the new degree! Cheers.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Ross said...

Yes! I still have a reader. I haven't bored them/scared them away.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home