In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Friday, November 28, 2008

Family Time

I'm spending Thanksgiving in the great state of North Dakota. I have family who lives in Minot, and some more in Bottineau. I enjoy spending time with my family (I think I've mentioned that before), but I want to make it clear that my enjoyment of my family goes out to my extended family.

One thing our family notices is that when we have larger family functions, we often hang out withe each other. It's not that we don't enjoy our family, but we can spend all day long chatting with one another.

We spent Thanksgiving Day at my cousin's in Minot. I'm now of the generation where my cousins have children. Even my sister will soon have a child, so I'm not going to be a part of the younger generation. I'm going to be...gasp...one of the old people at family functions. Will I be able to handle that? I guess I'll have to.

One important aspect to Thanksgiving is the time that I spend with my family. No matter what we do, we enjoy one another's company.

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home