In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Fast Weeks

Does anyone else notice how quickly the weeks go when you are scheduled to the hilt? Since September, I've had a pretty similar routine. Most night, I'm working, either at work, or on my class, or some other project. The weekends have a little bit of rest, but they are mainly trying to get stuff done as well. Every week, when we get to Wednesday or Thursday, I think, "Wow. This week went by quickly."

Part of me thinks that my weeks will seem less fast once my Finance class is over. This is the most difficult class, and the one that I've put the most time into. We have two more weeks until it ends, and then we move into ethics!

Ethics! I studied that! I know ethics! I'm ready for something easy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home