In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Heart is No Longer on Fire

Not really. My heart is still flaming, but I've been sleeping quite a bit lately.

Hearts on Fire is over. The Assembly was a success. I'm exhausted. I cannot survive on multiple 5-hour nights of sleep. I'm still tired from the experience.

I really like doing this work. I even like the stress that I'm going through. Before, I compared working on an assembly to giving birth. I'm sure that women who have actually given birth might not appreciate the comparison, but that's what it feels like to me. There was a lot of difficulty and stress and panic while the Assembly was taking place. Now that it's over, I have only fond and funny memories of the experience.

Now, I have other tasks to do back at home. I've let my mind get so consumed with Hearts on Fire, that I put off everything else. Now I'm back to working on everything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home