In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Friday, February 15, 2008

All I Want to Accomplish

This weekend, I'm not going anywhere. There is nothing major happening. But, for some reason, the weekend seems fuller than ever.

There are a lot of medium-sized tasks that have to happen. I'm coming into work for a couple of hours on Saturday for an event. There's also a task that neither Richard or I are looking forward to doing. I'll write more about that later.

I'm not sure how sabbath this weekend is going to be. I'm hoping to take a little time to rest, but it's getting crammed up more and more. This evening is going to be a fun evening. We are going to a party at the Walker Art Center. It's nothing we HAVE to do, but something that we will enjoy. We may also go to an athletic event at my college this weekend. Even though they are fun things, they take time away from just being.

Of course, even without all the running around, there would still be a ton of stuff to do. I'm behind on my work for Hearts on Fire. I'm behind on TNP stuff. There are house projects that are happening.

Maybe I'm more aware of it now because I feel like I'm on the edge of my health. I want rest time just to make myself feel better. I'm amazed that I recovered from my illness so quickly, mainly because I didn't do much to take care of myself. I don't want to fall back into illness.

Anyway, I'm hoping that this weekend can be salvaged (at least a little).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home