In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Clean Up and Change

On this Saturday, I figured it was high time to update my blog roll. Many of the new additions are from the blogging workshop I attended back in January. I'm still figuring out which ones I'm going to visit on a regular basis, but I'm excited to be this networked and hooked up!

Today, we are trying to get stuff done. It's my first weekend of 2008 that I'm at home. We are trying to accomplish stuff and still take a little sabbath time. We are planning to sit and watch a movie at 8:00. It will be a good reward for a full day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Ah sabbath time! I surely know how it feels to really want that rest. =)

Even then, we're tempted to "do stuff". Well, i hope you enjoyed yours....and that your week is off to a nice and productive start!

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home