In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Needing Space

I've been away from the ol' blog for a while. It's been an exciting week and a half. It all began when I had to rush off to Argentina for a quickly-planned meeting of campus ministry assistants. We had to discuss our new strategy to change our name from "assistants" to "associates". Why? Because "associate" sounds more official.

When I got back from Argentina, I spent some time working on my cancer vaccine. I was in the lab for many hours a day. It was complicated. I'd go into it more, but I don't want to overwhelm you with my knowledge of chemistry.

Ok - by this point, you can probably tell that I'm lying. I have had a busy few weeks, but it's more routine than that. I've started an MBA program with my Other Half. We only meet one night a week...of course, that means that we need to do homework every other night of the week, so it's not like I'm saving time!

I'm tired a lot. I hope I can get rested at some point.

Ross

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Higher education sure has plenty demands and leaves its mark! I am tired all the time as well, but at the end of the day, I am thankful for the opportunity God has presented me with.

I give thanks for all of God's faithful people who acheive so much by using and growing their gifts of the Holy Spirit. Bless you on your journey toward your MBA!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Nothing is better than those church-sponsored events in Argentina!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home