In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Monday, September 17, 2007

Life in September

I haven't been at the Blogger much lately. The beginning of the school year seems to create chaos for many of us. It seems I worked late most nights these last two weeks. Add to that the work that I have waiting for me at home, and you get...well, in the blogging world, you get nothing.

I feel that there are way too many times when I write a blog about how busy I am and that I have too much to do. There is indeed a lot to do, but I'm trying to keep everything in perspective.

One task I need to do is to look at my life and decide when to say 'no' to something. I can see value in just about every opportunity. My Other Half is quite the opposite of me. He tends to look at what responsibilities come with each opportunity. Maybe that's why we are good for each other.

Anyway, this post must be kept short, because I have too much other stuff to get done!

2 Comments:

Blogger LoieJ said...

Sometimes I feel a "call" to do something and then I know it is the right thing. I used to "not know how to say no" even when it was something I knew wasn't a good thing for my personality. Then I had a hard time doing a good job or enjoying the task. But sometimes this feeling of "call" is something completely out of my comfort zone, but it is right for me to do and proves so in the long run.

1:25 PM  
Blogger David said...

I too have noticed that bloggers seem to be a busy lot as oflate. My five or six posts a week is down to about two or three. Hopfully this will soon pick up.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home