In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Monday, March 12, 2007

I've Sprung Ahead

It can be a trade off.

I didn't appreciate walking my dog in the darkness of night. It was this dark in January when I was walking the dog at 6:30 AM. Then, the light was slowly building. By last week, the morning was feeling like morning, not the middle of the night.

Then Daylight Savings Time hit.

Now I'm back to walking the dog under the stars. Also, because of the warm days, the snow is melting quickly. It is flooding the sidewalks. When I walk the dog during the day, I walk through the puddles. But in the morning, these are frozen everywhere on the sidewalk. It's pretty dangerous.

But here's the trade-off. I LOVE driving home in the daylight. I like walking the dog in the afternoon sunshine. I like that it is still light out after 7:00 PM.

I can't complain about one without enjoying the other.

Happy Daylight Savings Time!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi:
I agree with you I like the dark mornings, then I don't feel guilty because i'm still in bed,
and of coarse I like the longer evenings. Coming home from lention services it was still light. When it gets warmer we can walk.
Have a nice day, Gram

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home