In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Snowed In: The Finale?

Now that the snow has stopped (after three days, I might add!). Life is very different. This morning, I walked the dog, and I was struck at how beautiful everything was. The sun with shining brightly, and it reflected off this blanket of snow that covered everything. It was LOVELY!

By this afternoon, that same powerful sun is slowly melting the blanket of snow. It won't disappear completely, but it will turn into a much heavier, wetter blanket. Still, my spirits are lifted.

I'm a little surprised at my reaction. Often by March, I'm done with winter. However, we didn't really start winter until February (with extreme cold). So, maybe my seasonal clock is a little behind. Anyway, it's a great day to walk the dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home