In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sabbath Day Ahead

One of the major drawbacks to having 4-5 jobs is that there is never a time when you are NOT working. I've noticed that I've been going for 3 weeks straight without any time to myself. It's not that I don't enjoy my work, but I'm ready for a break.

This weekend, I'm going to get one. A very brief break, but a break. Tomorrow night, I plan to go home and be quiet and still at home. I want to watch a Netflix movie and go to bed early. I'll sleep in Saturday morning (I should confess that "sleeping in" usually means 9:00 for me...not what other's might consider sleeping in).

I will do a little work on Saturday, but it's housework. We are not good at keeping our house clean. It's been very bad for quite a while now, and Saturday is the day we are going to tackle the dirt! It will be nice, because we aren't going to leave the house (at least, not until later in the day).

Does sleeping until 9:00 and cleaning the house count as a Sabbath Day? Maybe not, but I'll take what I can get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home