In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Put Myself Out There

Perhaps against my better judgement, I have waded into the public discussions about the adoption of a Social Statement on Human Sexualtiy and the Ministry Recommendations at the ELCA Churchwide Assembly.

There has been a lot of discussion on a gay blog called Queerty.com. I don't normally read the blog, but I ran across it when looking up news articles about the Churchwide Assembly. Then, a few friends appeared in the blog, some as the subject and some as authors. I was then contacted to write a piece that described LC/NA's point of view.

Currently, the main problem with my piece is that it is REALLY long (even I can see that). I also wrote it and put it out there rather quickly, so there wasn't a lot of review.

Anyway, you can judge for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home