In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Go Forth and Vote

I've been intending to write for some time now, but it hasn't happened. I already voted this morning. I'm hoping that my vote will be one of many to create exciting new changes in how we operate as a country. I know that sounds a little cheesy, but I have to believe it's true.

I encountered a very short line, with a lot of people prepared to help out. I got in and out smoothly.

I'm probably most anxious for races that I cannot vote for. I am hoping to see Patty Wetterling become elected to the US House of Representatives. I think that we need a good child advocate there. I also am quite opposed to her opponent.

Tonight, I'm going to a play. That way, I won't sit and watch election results all night long.

And for you, GO AND VOTE!

2 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

I did as you commanded. Though, I only vote for the sticker. Just messing.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Questing Parson said...

I voted too, and miracles of miracles one of my candidates won!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home