In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Saturday, June 04, 2011

Walking Around

It's a Saturday morning, and I've decided I'm going to "walk around". That's my best plan for the day. Oh sure, I'm supposed to stop by and drop off the key where I was staying. I've also been invited to a block party later today. But my primary agenda is to find out what this neighborhood is like. So to do that, I'm going to take a stroll. Probably not my last, but I'm excited it's my first.

Since I've gotten here, I've been pretty busy. I've figured out how to get to work and how to get groceries. Now I get to see the stuff that makes the city beautiful. The stuff you don't see as you are weaving through crowds to get to your job. I'm going to find what makes Harlem great (or, at least some of the stuff).

So...enough writing and more walking!

3 Comments:

Blogger james_lopez said...

Great post. i like it.You wrote it very nice. This type articles is very happy to read always..

4:49 AM  
Blogger ammarbder said...

شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الاردن

5:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Rolex has redesigned the geometry of the Swiss lever replica watches sale escapement – found in the absolute majority of modern mechanical timepieces – by re-engineering the size and replica watches sale shape of the escape wheel, the pallet fork, and the pallet jewels. Specifically – for those watchnerds interested in these subtle details of Rolex's latest and most advanced movement – the thickness of the pallet stones has been rolex replica sale reduced by half, while the contact surfaces of the escape wheel teeth have been doubled. Also, the escapement system is no longer in alignment, but slightly offset, thus multiplying the lever effect; and last, the escape audemars piguet replica wheel has a cut-out design to make it lighter and reduce its inertia. All these seemingly minuscule changes account for the improved efficiency of an escapement design swiss replica watches that has been around for over two centuries.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home