In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Saturday, June 04, 2011

Walking Around

It's a Saturday morning, and I've decided I'm going to "walk around". That's my best plan for the day. Oh sure, I'm supposed to stop by and drop off the key where I was staying. I've also been invited to a block party later today. But my primary agenda is to find out what this neighborhood is like. So to do that, I'm going to take a stroll. Probably not my last, but I'm excited it's my first.

Since I've gotten here, I've been pretty busy. I've figured out how to get to work and how to get groceries. Now I get to see the stuff that makes the city beautiful. The stuff you don't see as you are weaving through crowds to get to your job. I'm going to find what makes Harlem great (or, at least some of the stuff).

So...enough writing and more walking!

3 Comments:

Blogger james_lopez said...

Great post. i like it.You wrote it very nice. This type articles is very happy to read always..

4:49 AM  
Blogger ammarbder said...

شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الاردن

5:03 PM  
Blogger Pradeep Singh said...

The topics about the product review is great. Your pointed things is quiet good. Now a day that method is worthable or not. Our business is modular kitchen In chennai. After GST How is india.

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home