In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Here, There, Everywhere

I haven't been much of the poster-boy lately. It's not for a lack of exciting things happening. Perhaps too much has happened for me to take time to sit and write out my experiences. Here's the quick re-cap:

I spent Thanksgiving in Seattle with my Other Half's family. It is always a good trip. This was the first time that we've stayed in a hotel when we were in Seattle. It was a little different, and took some getting used to. Family politics made us decide that we should stay a ways away. However, we did go and see two plays while we were there...and I love me some theater!

I returned to work on Monday at 1:00 (our flight wasn't until Monday morning). By Wednesday afternoon, I was heading back to the airport to fly to San Francisco. I'm working on the Assembly for Lutherans Concerned/North America. I tend to find that I get a lot more done when I'm physically in the city, instead of trying all this distance work stuff. Anyway, it was a good trip, and I feel good about where we are (mostly).

When we got home, the snow was on the ground. Now I'm back at work (my "normal" job) and ready for more!

Talk to you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home