In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Guess What Theologian I Am?

I don't usually post quizzes on line, but this got my attention.

You scored as Martin Luther. The daddy of the Reformation. You are opposed to any Catholic ideas of works-salvation and see the scriptures as being primarily authoritative.

J�rgen Moltmann

73%

Martin Luther

73%

John Calvin

60%

Anselm

53%

Paul Tillich

47%

Karl Barth

33%

Friedrich Schleiermacher

33%

Jonathan Edwards

20%

Charles Finney

7%

Augustine

7%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


It may say that I'm Martin Luther, but it actually was a TIE! I'm so good, I'm two theologians...Or maybe that means I have a split personality and should be taken to the psych ward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home