In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Sunday, March 05, 2006

A Project Completed!


Well, I've gotten comments from some of you (including my grandmother) about when I was going to update this blog. I've put it on hold until I finish my other writing project. Well, I just emailed off my draft, so I am now free of the writing project. I don't feel great about the product that I emailed off, but I'm sure this is just the first opportunity to re-work things. At least, I'm hoping so.

The project was harder than I thought it would be. I expected to be able to dump information into slots. While it still is that, I need to make sure that things match. Bummer.

My other half and I also spent some time strengthening our relationship. We spent a lot of time focused on each other. We both acknowledge that we get too caught up in all the responsibility we both have, and often we make the other person suffer. This was a good weekend for reconnecting with one another. We've talked more than we have in quite a while, about a WIDE variety of subjects. It was good for our relationship.

My goodness, that's about it. It feels like I should have done more this weekend, but I really haven't. I guess we had a Sabbath weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home