In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

No Snow March

I'm not sure if I should be excited at the fact that there was no snow in March (which is usually our snowiest month of the winter in this area) or if I should be concerned that it is a symptom of global climate change.

I've confessed quite openly that summer is my favorite season. I savor summer when it is here. Fall is good if it feels a lot like summer. Spring is just the build-up of summer. Winter is just something to get through until summer gets here.

Today, I'm wearing short sleeves. In March (granted, the last day...but still). It's supposed to be 75 degrees today. I might get...gasp...hot. And I admit, I'm totally excited about it!

In the back of my mind, I know there is still the possibility of snowfall. But now I've gotten a taste of summertime, and I don't want to go back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home