In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

In the Balance

It has been a full week. On Monday, I returned home from Tallahassee, and now I'm back in the fray. There are many demands at work, but not enough time to get everything done.

I feel like we are on the brink of something. There is the possibility that wonderful things are going to happen. There is also the possibility of disappointment. Which will it be?

Actually, I feel a little like the future is dependent on me. What I do will determine whether we get prosperity or loss.

Now, I know...the future does not depend on me. I make up one small part of this vast universe created by God. I am not in control. Quite frankly, I shouldn't be in control. I need to let go. Do my part and see what will happen with my results.

But it still nags at me.

I want the next shoe to drop. I want to see what the future holds. I want to know, so I can figure out if my work is futile or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home