In Lay Terms

Random Ramblings From a Church Nerd

Friday, April 28, 2006

Tonight's the Big Night

Camp Out, the film about The Naming Project Summer Camp is being showing at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Film Festival. I'm excited to finally have it shown to my family and friends. Everyone knows, I've been talking about it all the freakin' time. Well, tonight is the opportunity. There will be no red carpet, but I'm hoping to find a theatre crowded with lots of friends.

One of the producers is here, and he would like the theatre filled with critics who really like the movie. We've gotten a couple of bad reviews, but I still think the energy will be positive. The Minneapolis Star Tribune was very harsh in it's review. The St. Paul Pioneer Press was a little warmer, but not too much. There was also an interview on Minnesota Public Radio that was a pretty good promotional piece.

After the movie, we are going to have a little reception at The Wilde Roast Café. It should be a fun party night!

I'm still a little bummed that there is no red carpet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home